My Brain Health Revitalization telecoaching program brings together a small group of people all on a similar path to enhance their brain health through diet and lifestyle. Our real-time conversations help you learn about and put much of the Bredesen ReCODE Protocol™ into practice.
Group coaching creates positive and healing human connections. It can be a more affordable choice than one-on-one coaching. Unlike other programs, this Brain Health Revitalization program is not an impersonal series of recorded videos nor a large group where you cannot get individual attention. Instead, we have 8 meetings for 1.5 hours each, every two weeks in a group of 4-7 people over Zoom videoconference, with the alternative to join by phone. About 15 minutes of each meeting is devoted to personal inquiries not addressed in the main topic discussion. I create a safe, non-judgmental space for all to share in. You get live interaction with a ReCODE Report Qualified™ practitioner (me) along with support from real people with relatable issues.
Motivated individuals who are present at meetings and invest effort between sessions make progress in multiple aspects of ReCODE™ within four months. Participants:
- eat in a more brain healthy way and troubleshoot dietary concerns,
- find inspiration to get more physical activity,
- learn to incorporate brain training into their daily life,
- develop stress reduction skills,
- progress toward more restorative sleep,
- reduce sources of toxicity,
- develop a solid understanding of the diet and lifestyle of the ReCODE Protocol™ along with general guidelines for >20 mainstay ReCODE™ supplements,
- and connect with like-minded people on a common path to wellness.
Those who make at least some of the diet and lifestyle changes self-report normalized hunger, stabilized blood sugar swings, weight loss (if starting with extra body fat), more mental clarity, better mood, and/or improved well-being by the end of the program. By continuing the ReCODE™ lifestyle after completion of the program, you can make more remarkable brain and overall health improvements.
Over eight biweekly meetings, we cover a spectrum of ReCODE™ topics with group discussion. Each meeting is an opportunity for accountability, troubleshooting, and celebration of progress towards your health goals. The program has a total of twelve hours of live group coaching over approximately 3½ months. Throughout, I provide numerous resources to make it easier for you to integrate diet and lifestyle changes into what’s often a busy schedule and limited budget.
Here’s a sketch of group video/phone conference topics along with some of the worksheets and resources you’ll receive by email:
- Introduction, Ketoflex 12/3™ eating, Ketoflex™ Foods list, and Positive Visioning worksheet
- Creating your personal ReCODE™ mini-goals, Tracking Symptoms and Biomarkers worksheet, and Kitchen Cleanout guide
- Ketoflex™ meals, intermittent fasting (for 12-16 hours), restaurant ordering, Ketoflex™-friendly convenience foods, and recipes
- Brain training, physical activity, and Weekly ReCODE™ Journal
- Handling sleep issues and Sounder Sleep Checklist
- Exploring stress management and Cultivating a Healthy Mind resource
- Common causes of Type 3 Alzheimer’s and Reducing Toxin Exposures guide
- Transitioning to nutritional ketosis, ketosis contraindications, and glucose/ketone home blood testing
- Optimizing gut health and self-empowerment on your path of brain health revitalization (woven throughout)
[Photo of multiple resources.]
The brain health revitalization program welcomes those:
- interested in preventing dementia and living a long, healthy life,
- seeking to reverse subjective cognitive impairment (SCI),
- in AHNP Health’s ReCODE™ or ReVERSE™ program
- working with a ReCODE™ doctor to reverse early/borderline mild cognitive impairment (MCI),
- caring for individuals with early stage Alzheimer’s disease under supervision of a ReCODE™ doctor.
This group program is not appropriate for people with pre-Alzheimer’s/MCI without supervision of a ReCODE™ physician nor for individuals with dementia to try to do alone. People with significant cognitive impairment generally need collaborative support from caregivers, individual coaching, a ReCODE Qualified™ doctor, and subscription to AHNP Health’s ReVERSE™ program for successful reversal of dementia.
(Please also note that my group program is generally not open to health coaches in order to avert inappropriate use of copywritten materials.)
When implementing the ReCODE Protocol™ diet and lifestyle alone does not provide the memory and cognition outcomes you seek, then medical treatment guided by a Bredesen-trained doctor is warranted. The more marked the cognitive and health symptoms, the more the need for a combination of both medical intervention as well as diet and lifestyle coaching.
The program embraces and propels you in a powerful group dynamic of people all making progress with their brain and holistic health. The Brain Health Revitalization program costs $243 per person—an incredible value in functional medicine and cognitive decline coaching programs.
I hope you will join us.
To get on the interest list for next group program:
First review the information above to make sure the program is right for you and then fill out the brief form below: