My Brain Health Revitalization group coaching program brings together a small group of San Diegans all on a similar path to enhance their brain health through diet and lifestyle. Our real-time conversations help you learn about and put much of the brain healthy diet and lifestyle into practice.
Group coaching creates positive and healing human connections. It can be a more affordable choice than one-on-one coaching. Unlike other programs, this Brain Health Revitalization program is not an impersonal series of recorded videos nor a large group where you cannot get individual attention. Instead, we have 8 meetings for 2 hours each, every two weeks in a group of about 8-10 people. About 30 minutes of each meeting is devoted to personal inquiries not addressed in the main topic discussion. I create a safe, non-judgmental space for all to share in. You get live coaching interaction with me along with support from real people with relatable issues.
Motivated individuals who are present at meetings and invest effort between sessions:
- eat in a more brain healthy way and troubleshoot dietary concerns,
- find inspiration to get more physical activity,
- learn to incorporate brain training into their daily life,
- develop stress reduction skills,
- progress toward more restorative sleep,
- reduce sources of toxicity,
- develop a solid understanding of Dr. Bredesen’s diet and lifestyle recommendations along with general guidelines for >20 of the mainstay supplements listed in “The End of Alzheimer’s”,
- and connect with like-minded people on a common path to wellness.
Those who make at least some of the diet and lifestyle changes self-report normalized hunger, stabilized blood sugar swings, weight loss (if starting with extra body fat), more mental clarity, better mood, and/or improved well-being by the end of the program. By continuing the diet and lifestyle after completion of the program, you can make more remarkable brain and overall health improvements.
Over eight biweekly meetings, we cover a spectrum of brain health topics with group discussion. Each meeting is an opportunity for accountability, troubleshooting, and celebration of progress towards your health goals. The program has a total of twelve hours of live group coaching over approximately 3½ months. Throughout, I provide numerous resources to make it easier for you to integrate diet and lifestyle changes into what’s often a busy schedule and limited budget.
Here’s a sketch of group conference topics along with some of the worksheets and resources you’ll receive:
- Introduction, Ketoflex 12/3™ eating, Ketoflex™ Foods list, and Positive Visioning worksheet
- Guide for creating your personal mini-goals, Tracking Symptoms and Biomarkers worksheet, and Kitchen Cleanout outline
- Ketoflex™ meal recommendations, time-restricted eating AKA intermittent fasting (for 12-16 hours), restaurant ordering, Ketoflex™-friendly convenience foods, and recipes
- Brain training, physical activity, and Weekly ReCODE™ Journal
- Handling sleep issues and Sounder Sleep Checklist
- Exploring stress management and Cultivating a Healthy Mind resource
- Common causes of Type 3 Alzheimer’s and Reducing Toxin Exposures guide
- Transitioning to nutritional ketosis, ketosis contraindications, and glucose/ketone home blood testing
- Optimizing gut health and self-empowerment on your path of brain health revitalization (woven throughout)
- Those without a neurocognitive assessment from their healthcare provider may schedule an individual 15-minute appointment with me to administer and score a MoCA cognitive assessment or purchase a CNS Vital Signs test to take online at home.
[Photo of multiple resources.]
The brain health revitalization program welcomes those:
- interested in preventing dementia and living a long, healthy life,
- seeking to reverse subjective cognitive impairment (SCI),
- in Apollo Health’s ReCODE™ or ReVERSE™ program
- working with a Bredesen-trained doctor to reverse early/borderline mild cognitive impairment (MCI),
- caring for individuals with early stage Alzheimer’s disease under supervision of a Bredesen-trained doctor.
This group program is not appropriate for people with pre-Alzheimer’s, those diagnosed with middle or late stage Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI), nor for individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of dementia. People with mild or more advanced cognitive impairment need collaborative support from caregivers, individual coaching, a ReCODE Qualified™ doctor, and subscription to Apollo Health’s ReVERSE™ program for successful reversal of cognitive decline.
If you are suspicious that you are experiencing memory issues, please make an appointment with your doctor for a neurocognitive assessment, such as a MoCA or more advanced test.
Please also note that my group program is not open to other health coaches in order to avert inappropriate use of copywritten materials.
When diet and lifestyle alone does not provide the outcomes you seek, then medical treatment guided by a Bredesen-trained doctor is warranted. The more marked the cognitive and health symptoms, the more the need for a combination of both medical intervention as well as diet and lifestyle coaching.
The program embraces and propels you in a powerful group dynamic of people all making progress with their brain and holistic health. The Brain Health Revitalization program costs $349 per person—an incredible value in functional medicine and cognitive decline coaching programs.
We will meet at a time and location near the San Diego coast that works best for the highest number of applicants. I hope you will be able to join us.
To get on the interest list for next group program:
First review the information above to make sure the program is right for you and then fill out the brief form below: