Welcome to Nurture Brain Health with Jen Felix.
This site is for people who
- seek to retain a more youthful memory and cognitive function despite a family history or genetic predisposition to Alzheimer’s disease,
- want to implement the diet and lifestyle of the Bredesen ReCODE Protocol™ affordably for more vibrant brain and overall health,
- have already experienced memory loss and seek to regain their brain,
- and/or are on a quest for a long healthspan
Dr. Bredesen’s therapeutic approach to the numerous root causes of dementia—described in his 2017 book “The End of Alzheimer’s: The First Program to Prevent and Reverse Cognitive Decline“—is a personalized combination of the Ketoflex 12/3™ diet, physical activity, stress management, sleep, brain training, toxin reduction, supplements, and medical interventions as needed based on lab results, a ReCODE Report™, and doctor. Fostering psychological and social well-being additionally optimizes brain health.
I coach individuals to live a brain healthy lifestyle that reduces risk of dementia. I also support patients and caregivers to fully implement the ground-breaking Bredesen ReCODE Protocol™. Read more about my individual and group coaching that makes the diet and lifestyle changes easier, less expensive, and immediately doable for you.
In this less than 2 minute video clip, Dr. Bredesen explains the pivotal role I play to help you prevent or reverse cognitive decline. He explains how “the most important person [helping] in the recovery of people with cognitive decline is…the health coach.”
Diet and lifestyle are the most cost-effective and least invasive modalities that effectively restore and maximize brain health. People who partner with me
- banish brain fog,
- regulate their blood sugar,
- lose weight (when overweight),
- restore their memory,
- and feel better all around.
Well wishes for vitality and cognitive clarity!
Jen Felix, BS, FMCHC, NBC-HWC
Qualified ReCODE Report™ Practitioner of the Bredesen Protocol™
and Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach with National Board Certification