Welcome to Nurture Brain Health with Jen Felix.
This site is for people who
- envision themselves retaining more youthful memory and cognitive function despite a family history or genetic predisposition to Alzheimer’s disease,
- want to implement the diet and lifestyle of the Bredesen ReCODE Protocol™ affordably for more vibrant brain and overall health,
- have already experienced memory loss and seek to regain their brain,
- and/or are on a quest for a long healthspan
Dr. Bredesen’s therapeutic approach to the numerous root causes of dementia—described in his 2017 book “The End of Alzheimer’s: The First Program to Prevent and Reverse Cognitive Decline“—is a combination of the Ketoflex™ diet, physical activity, stress management, sleep, brain training, toxin reduction, supplements, and medical interventions as needed. We also foster psychological and social well-being to optimize brain health. A ReCODE Report™ can be used to custom-tailor the protocol.
I support and coach individuals and caregivers to implement the ground-breaking ReCODE Protocol™. I provide numerous resources to make the diet and lifestyle changes easier, less expensive, and immediately doable for you.
To understand a little more about the pivotal role I can play to help you prevent or reverse cognitive decline, please watch this less than 2 minute video clip of Dr. Bredesen. He explains how “the most important person [helping] in the recovery of people with cognitive decline is…the health coach“:
Diet and lifestyle are the most cost-effective and least invasive modalities that effectively restore and maximize brain health. People who partner with me
- banish brain fog,
- regulate their blood sugar,
- lose weight (when overweight),
- restore their memory,
- and feel better all around.
Well wishes for vitality and cognitive clarity!
Jen Felix, BS, FMCHC, NBC-HWC
Qualified ReCODE Report™ Practitioner of the Bredesen Protocol™
and Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach with National Board Certification