Health coaching can provide amazing return-on-investment.
Though health coaches are considered the value providers within healthcare, health coaching is not yet reimbursed through medical insurance. Our transaction is a direct cash payment for the value of my ongoing support, expertise, clinical experience, competence, resources to equip you for success, and skill as a brain health coach.
My independently-contracted services for optimizing your brain health are delivered with transparent pricing. No third party (except for ones you specifically request) will ever have access to information from our coaching. I keep my overhead costs to a minimum to keep my fees relatively affordable for my level of training and experience.
My service fees as of August 2020 (subject to change):
- Fifteen-minute phone consultation to determine if we’re a good match, $0
- Five-session FOUNDATIONAL coaching for prevention (75-minute initial session + intake + four 55-minute sessions within five months), $549†
- Five-session PreCODE coaching for prevention with PreCODE™ subscription (75-minute initial session + intake + four. 55-minute sessions within 5 months), $519
- Eight-session ReCODE coaching for reversal with ReCODE™ subscription or prevention with PreCODE™ subscription (75-minute initial session + intake + seven 55-minute sessions over the course of about 6 months), $788
- Single 55-minute consultation including MoCA test, $100 ($25 can be applied toward a coaching package)
- Single 75-minute consultation for ReCODE™ subscribers with MoCA test, ReCODE Report™ intake, and data entry for ReCODE Report™ generation, $200 ($50 can be applied toward a coaching package)
- Single 60-minute clinic coaching session paid at the clinic, $150‡
- Single 55-minute coaching session after at least 5 previous coaching sessions , ranges from $100 for a basic session with review of a current log to $150 with additional time for review of doctor’s notes/new lab results/updated ReCODE Report™
- Add-on order for CNS Vital Signs test, $45 ($40 toward order from CNS-VS)
- ReCODE Report™ generation—charges vary with time spent, for example: $15 for a 15-minute update, $45 for average data entry with organized submission of lab test results, $95 for data input of all intake and extensive testing or international results (outside of the U.S.)
- Requested extra email support beyond 15 minutes in between sessions, $12.50 for each extra 10 minutes
- General research to answer Bredesen Protocol™-related questions (free), $0
- Research time to answer specific personal requests with pre-agreement, $75/hr
- Travel for in-person meetings within zipcode 92121, 92037, or 92126 at preset locations, $10-25
- Travel to meet at agreed location (see my driving/travel range), $12.50 for every 10 minutes of one-way driving time
- Custom-tailored private coaching—I track and charge $75/hour for all of my time, both face-to-face and behind the scenes, with an eight-hour minimum, $600 retainer
- Concierge health coaching within comprehensive 6-month doctor-supervised clinical treatment programs—please contact me for details
- Four-session follow-up coaching (case review+four 55 minutes sessions over 4 months), $397
- Group Coaching Program participation in a series of 8 two-hour meetings, $363-393
- Brain Health Optimizers support group, $5-10 suggested donation per two-hour meetup
Effective, personalized brain health coaching requires me to spend much time behind the scenes of our coaching conversations during each appointment. I invest time examining your lab results, going over your ReCODE Report™, seeking your doctor’s guidance, reviewing your diet & lifestyle notes, administering the necessities (scheduling/rescheduling/sending forms/providing resources), and lots more. Up to 15 minutes of total personalized email in between appointments is included in each coaching package. If you seek additional correspondence in between coaching appointments, I’ll request your authorization for a charge of $12.50 for each 10-minutes of extra time.
†Extra intake and time must be taken in the absence of a ReCODE Report™ generated with a PreCODE™/ReCODE™ subscription.
‡When we meet in a clinic, the medical center charges you for my time plus their overhead within their payment policy; thus, the rate is higher.
Effective brain health coaching generally requires at least five sessions. It takes a multi-session commitment over sufficient time to ingrain new good health habits and to help you to get back on track when life derails your best intentions.
I accept cash, checks, PayPal, and major credit cards.
If needed, I will refund a pro-rated amount for used session(s) and time within a prepaid coaching package.
Our phone consultation will help you evaluate which one of my packages best suits your needs and circumstances.